Sunday, September 27, 2009

Charity Daisy Square


When I saw this square on http://krochetkrystal.blogspot.com/
I just fell in love with it.
I have made up some squares to donate to the designer..still need to mail them out.
If you're interested in this square check out the blog.
What you see above is the outside of my crochet hook holder.
I still need to finish the inside so no photo of that yet.
I'm very happy with the way it has turned out.
I used #10 crochet thread and a steel hook #8.
I'm going to use fabric for the inside just need to decide what fabrics
Still searching for the perfect ones.

2 comments:

Cloverdahlia said...

I went to the charity daisy website but the pattern is not being offered any longer. Can you post on your blog or email to me?

Erica said...

The pattern is indeed down :( my crochet circle at school was really interested in donating some. Is there any way you can share the pattern?

Thanks!