Saturday, July 19, 2008

Update on ME

What has been going on since January? Well, let's see if I can remember.

The yellow & green baby afghan was finished and given to a family member.
I finished Calendar Cats finally after years.
I made another baby afghan (which I have no picture of because of the lightning).
I've made about 10 bookmarks for my collection, both in crochet & cross stitch.
I started making biscornus.
I'll try to get pics of those soon.

Still working on the Circle Quilt (the bountiful Quilt). Almost finished with the appliquing of the diamond shapes. My SIL said she would quilt it for me because I'm just learning how to machine quilt on new machine. Never did it before.

My SIL gave me a complete Dresden plate wall size quilt, ready to sew together. Everything is cut out (my least favorite thing to do). I haven't started that yet. I'm hoping soon.

I've read about a zillion books. See my sidebar for all the titles I've read since the beginning of the year.

And finally, I'm going back to Disney with my DD & her DF. The first week of Dec. for Christmas in WDW. Staying at the Polyensian this time. I'm afraid we are going to get spoiled staying right on the monorail line.

No comments: